Cleansing can be done on it's own to keep your body healthy by flooding it with nutrients, giving your digestive system a rest, or releasing pent-up bowel matter and toxins. Or it can be used as the initial kick start phase towards a healthy lifestyle and weight loss.
The Goddess Cleanses complements your body's own detoxifying process and allows your body to do its business more efficient and effectively. We use juices, blended soups and salads as a way of maximising the naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and enzymes and using them in large doses to help cleanse and renew.
Juice and blended soups require very little effort to digest. This means they are quickly and easily absorbed into your body so you can efficiently get the most from them! 6kgs of fruit and vegetables every day can be nothing but good for you, right?
There are many different reasons why people choose to do a cleanse. Every one of us are subject to a number of chemicals and toxins in our lifestyles, PLUS we are also subject to indulgences in our day to day world! A good cleanse is a chance for your body to have a break from constant exposure to chemicals, toxins and overall naughties from your food and drink.
Everyone experiences overindulgence's to some degree, and even the most disciplined of us get off track. Typically, there are a couple of reasons why you would cleanse:
- After times of excess (maybe a big weekend)
- When you start to get off track and chocolate becomes an every day habit
- Post Christmas or Easter, or any other holidays, where your “healthy eating” gets forgotten
- Pre- wedding or special event where you want to look and feel fab
- Post breast feeding when you are ready to help your body support itself
- When your pants are getting tighter on their own accord and you have decided that enough is enough!
- After any type of stress that leaves you feeling sluggish, bloated and yuck
- Seasonally, Springtime and Autumn are the best times of the year to Cleanse. We strongly suggest a minimum of three days a month to maintain optimum health.
How the program works
During the program you get 6 fresh juices/soups/smoothies made from fruit, vegetables, legumes, nuts and seeds, every day for your 3 or 5 day program. The 6 juices each day meet your daily energy requirements, containing about 1700 or less calories across the day (including natural fats, carbs and proteins). The juices are designed to be had in a specific order based on your digestion patterns, and each juice has certain cleansing, healing, protective and regenerative properties from its all natural ingredients.
Goddess nutritional juices are 500mls each, and they contain a range of different fruit and vegetables – anything from apples, oranges, watermelons, cucumber, spinach, parsley, mint, lentils, beetroot, lemons, almonds, cashew nuts and everything in between!
You only have these juices, soups or salads and herbal teas and lots of water. During a Cleanse of 3 days or longer, you will also receive a starter gift bag. This includes some detox tea bags, a detox bath soak, a tub of psyllium husk for added fibre and a little container of seeds to chew on (so you don’t miss chewing too much!).
You will also receive a “Cleanse Buddy” guide - one card for each day of your cleanse. These have some really useful information about what the body is going through. The Cleanse buddy explains what is happening to the body, just like a friend with you who has done it all before. The “Cleanse Buddy” guide will also have some Do’s and Don’ts for your cleanse. We want you to know that we are here for you, and we want to be the support to help you get through this. It really is an awesome experience!
We deliver to your home the evening prior to your requested start date for eastern Sydney addresses (between 7pm-10pm). Orders for Western Sydney, QLD, ACT and VIC are delivered between 8am - 5pm on your requested delivery day.
Our Juice Cleanse in Melbourne Offers a Break from Imbibing Toxins and Chemicals
Our juice cleanseproducts in Melbourne do not contain artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives. We eschew the heat-pasteurisation method to preserve heat-sensitive nutrients such as vitamin C and the B vitamins. Our customers in the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Victoria, and Queensland, receive pure and delicious products delivered to their homes and offices. Why not join them?
The Importance of a Juice Detox in Melbourne
You require the fibre content provided by eating whole fruits and vegetables to get the full health benefits. Detox juice in Melbourne, however, contains most of the plant chemicals (phytonutrients), minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins you need.
- Many of our customers choose to detoxify or cleanse by eliminating solid foods and only consuming vegetable and fruit juices.
- Others wish to add fresh juice as a daily dietary supplement to increase nutrient intake from fresh fruits and vegetables they seldom consume, plus counteract high stress levels and polluted environments.
- Studies found that participants who supplemented their diet with mixed vegetable and fruit juice over 14 weeks experienced improved levels of folate, selenium, vitamins E, C, and beta carotene.
- The polyphenols in juices protect brain cells and may reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease if consumed three or more times per week.
- Our collection of cleanse juice in Melbourneincorporates natural herbs and spices rather than added sweeteners to make them taste wonderful without increasing the calorie and sugar content.
- We sell 500-millilitre juice bottles six at a time. Our Beet Fruit Tingle contains vegetables (beetroot and carrot) and fruit juice (apple), a bit of ginger spice, and offers lots of antioxidants. Our energising Cage Fighter contains pressed celery, cucumber, raw carrots, apple juice, and ginger. The Pine Grapple juice includes pineapple, apple, celery, raw carrot, and ginger and provides anti-inflammatory properties and digestive enzymes. Why not view all of them online?
Boost your body’s detoxifying process so it can work effectively and efficiently to remove pollutants and bowel matter. Our products give your digestive system a break, and they make the necessary nutrients available to renew and revitalise your system.
Why Undertake a Melbourne Juice Cleanse?
We suggest that you cleanse three days a month, especially if you tend to indulge at times. We all forget to stick to a healthy eating routine on special occasions, during holidays, or when stressed. You may want to look fabulous on your wedding day or as soon as possible after an indulgent holiday.
- Our 3-day juice cleanse in Melbourne can help. We offer just a juice cleanse and juice and soup, all with low fruit options. Our blended soups contain raw ingredients, and you can eat them cold or heat but not boil them. Beginners may like to get started on this option, while many experienced fasters might favour the five to seven-day selection.
- You may prefer our 1-day juice cleanse in Melbourne. Each day’s combination comprises six 500 millilitre bottles consisting of one green smoothie, two vegetable and fruit juices, two soups for lunch and dinner and a nut milk smoothie to drink before bed. We make these delicious drinks with all-natural seeds, nuts, legumes, fruits, and veggies.
- They meet your daily energy requirements of approximately 1700 or fewer calories with natural proteins, carbs, and fats containing regenerative, protective, nutritional, and cleansing properties. You drink them in a specific order based on digestive patterns.
Each of our three-day orders comes with a free goodie bag filled with informative day cards containing cleanse tips and hints, one detox Epsom salt bath soak, three detox tea bags, and one psyllium husk tub in case you have bowel movement issues. We manufacture all our goodie bags with compostable packaging.
About Goddess Blends
We provide products that are pure and offer health benefits. Your wellbeing is important to us, which is why we care about your nutrition and have developed our products based on in-depth research.
- Do not forget that protein and healthy fat intake is essential for a healthy, balanced diet after your 5-day juice cleanse in Melbourne.
- Healthy fats include avocados, dark chocolate, fatty fish, nuts, chia seeds, coconuts, extra virgin and coconut oil. Other sources incorporate peanut butter, almond milk, and whey protein.
- We recommend continuing on a plant-based diet post cleanse, with the removal of dairy products. Excellent sources of plant-based amino acids include lentils, chickpeas, most bean varieties, tofu, and tempeh all provide protein. So do edamame, seitan, hempseed, spelt, teff, green peas, and quinoa, to name a few.
- Consider our intermittent soup and juice fast in Melbourne if you wish to lose weight. You eat a prepared and modified plant-based diet for two to four days per week and eat what you usually do on the others, restricting your intake only some of the time. Our programs offer great benefits for sustainable weight loss. We do the juicing, soup prepping, macro checking, and calorie counting for you and deliver your food and juice to your door.
We cold-press our juices and use a cold-water, high-pressure pasteurisation processes to kill the microbes caused by fermentation when making our smoothies, soups, and juices, as per the leadership provided by our nutritionist owner. Contact us to shop or if you have questions.
Please contact us if you have any questions, email@example.com.